The Corona Virus
On Thursday March 12, the government announced a number of measures to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
Sauna van Egmond also takes its social responsibility in this: only together can fight the Corona virus.
From the government, a maximum of 100 people can attend a meeting at the same time. We follow the guidelines of RIVM.
That is why we allow a maximum of 85 guests as of today.
As a precaution, we have also decided the following:
- If you have been in the risk areas China (including Hong Kong and Macau), Iran, South Korea, Singapore and Northern Italy in the past 2 weeks, we will NOT allow you to enter our company at the moment,
- If you have been in contact with a Corona patient, we will NOT allow you into our company at this time
- If you have a cold (cough and / or shortness of breath) and / or fever, we are currently unable to admit you to our company.
- if you belong to the risk groups, we recommend not to visit Sauna van Egmond.
- our employees have received strict instructions regarding personal hygiene and hand washing.
- employees who have a cold are sent home
- our guest wipes have been replaced by paper ones
- the sauna area is disinfected daily before opening
- in the restaurant part a number of tables are removed to get more space.
- an extra point for hand disinfection has been installed in the sauna area
- as a precaution and on the advice of the German sauna association, the infusions will lapse until further notice.