Re-opening Sauna van Egmond July first
We have been looking forward to it for a while but we finally have good news: we will re-open again from July first. It will take some getting used to, because we have adapted a lot to become completely corona-proof.
We have made a lot of adjustments to make Sauna van Egmond corona-proof. For example, it is mandatory to make a reservation for your sauna visit and this is possible for a maximum of 2 people.
We do not let too many guests in at the same time, so when you want to make a reservation, please indicate what time you want to arrive. We may contact you to suggest a different time because there are already too much reservation for the arrival time you want.
We keep a close eye on the guidelines of the Dutch RIVM. Measures we have taken, for example, are:
- The number of guests we let in is very limited
- Reservations are required, maximum 2 persons per reservation
- Our airconditioner units, both in the restaurant and in the sauna area, extract indoor air and refresh with fresh air,
- Installing various disinfection points
- Continue to thoroughly clean all touch points
- Continue to thoroughly clean toilets
- Adjusting the layout of the restaurant and the roof terrace
- Placing plexiglass at the bar and reception.
- Placing directions for use of the various facilities. A maximum number of people per cabin.
- Washing our bath linen at 60 degrees
- There are no experiences such as infusions and kuusi scrubs for the time being
- Various adjustments in the beauty salon and massage studio in accordance with the protocols of the industry organizations.
- We are not giving DUO treatments for the time being
- maximum number of guests in the dressing rooms at the same time
In addition, we ask from our guests:
- Keep 1.5 meters away
- Don't shake hands
- Disinfect hands and wash regularly
- Stay at home with a cold, cough, tightness, increase or fever.
- Preferably pay contactless or by pin
- upon entering we ask you a number of "Corona related questions" the so-called mandatory intake questions